Handling "UNSPECIFIED ERROR"

Post by Allen Ma » Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I am running a DTS to transfer data from a Fox database to a SQL database.
I keep getting a "Unspecified Error" when I run my DTS.
I can write to a log file, but the log just says "Unspecified Error".

How do I identify what is causing this?

Thanks

-Allen May

1. Handling "Unspecified error"

I am running a DTS to transfer data from a Fox database to a SQL database.
I keep getting a "Unspecified Error" when I run my DTS.
I can write to a log file, but the log just says "Unspecified Error".

How do I identify what is causing this?

Thanks

-Allen May

2. Discoverer Summary Table

3. "Unspecified Error" on DTS Lookup

4. Large Databases

5. DTS package "unspecified error" in designer

6. Sql Query N Level Categories

7. "Unspecified Error" browsing a cube

8. servlets + IAS 9i

9. "Unspecified Error" in DTS

10. EQ with calc measures - "unspecified error"

11. DTC - "Unspecified error"

12. Query designer fails with "unspecified error"

13. "Unspecified Error" during package execution