ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM DRAWING TOOL

ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM DRAWING TOOL

Post by Jo » Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:00:00

does anyone know of a shareware/freeware  package around that can do
entity realtionship diagrams .....with tools for drawing most of
structures ...????

If anyone does I'd appreciate a reply to my email as I dont much use
this group ....  : -(((

Regards

JoE

ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM DRAWING TOOL

Post by Mark Newfiel » Fri, 16 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Checkout the web site http://www.voyager.co.nz/~wizardry/

Mark Newfield
http://www.powersoft.co.nz
(Download the Access Power Report Wizard)

Quote:> does anyone know of a shareware/freeware  package around that can do