merge replication, Please help

Post by ndp.. » Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I have done all the steps to prep and start merge replication.  On
adding the push subscriptions (via T-SQL or ENT. Manag) I get the
following error:
"Publication does not support the nosync type because it contains a
table that does not have a rowguidcol column"

I know for a fact that they all do have a column named rowguid.

Please help, this is a full weekends work about to be wasted.

Thanks,       Jim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

merge replication, Please help

Post by ndp.. » Mon, 28 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Found the answer, the column must also have the ROWGUIDCOL property set.

Jim

> I have done all the steps to prep and start merge replication.  On
> adding the push subscriptions (via T-SQL or ENT. Manag) I get the
> following error:
> "Publication does not support the nosync type because it contains a
> table that does not have a rowguidcol column"

> I know for a fact that they all do have a column named rowguid.

> Please help, this is a full weekends work about to be wasted.

> Thanks,       Jim

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. merge replication, Please help

I have done all the steps to prep and start merge replication.  On
adding the push subscriptions (via T-SQL or ENT. Manag) I get the
following error:
"Publication does not support the nosync type because it contains a
table that does not have a rowguidcol column"

I know for a fact that they all do have a column named rowguid.

Please help, this is a full weekends work about to be wasted.

Thanks,       Jim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. search into a ResultSet

3. help please merge replication problems

4. (no subject)

5. Merge Replication Deletes Data ? Please Help

6. Error generating sql string exec

7. Please help - Merge replication keeps failing

8. SQL Server Consultant needed

9. Please help with merge replication problem

10. Please Help with Merge Replication

11. Need Help about merge replication!!! Please

12. critique my merge replication paper please?

13. Merge replication error ( urgent please )