Unknown token received, Protocol error in TDS stream, TDS buffer length too large

Unknown token received, Protocol error in TDS stream, TDS buffer length too large

Post by Joseph Weinstei » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:26:07

Well this group is *jdbc* not odbc... If you can try using the free MS jdbc driver,
it would be a valueable datum. Fundamentally it means that the odbc driver doesn't
understand what the DBMS is saying. The DBMS has sent an information packet
(all comunication between client and DBMS are packets of known format, identified
by a packet identifier). Somehow the odbc driver has received something it doesn't
even know what it is. How reproducible is this problem? If you can do it reliably,
it's most likely an MS software problem in the odbc driver.
Joe Weinstein at BEA