I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using

Post by bj » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using
the DTS Import & Export wizard.  Has anyone else encountered this and know
what the fix is?

I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using

Post by Lon Weis » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

What message? Please post.

Lon Weiss

>I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything
using
>the DTS Import & Export wizard.  Has anyone else encountered this and know
>what the fix is?

1. Help - I am getting an error using data control

I have created a table in Access, created a data control in my VB app and set
the databasename property to my access file name.  I also created textbox
controls on my form, and "bound" them to the different fields in my table.
When I move to another record (using the data control) I get an error message:
'Text' property is read-only.

I looked at all of my controls, and I didn't "lock" anything.  Can someone help
me? Is there any code I need to put in the form_load?  I thought the data
control did it automatically.

2. Crystal Report / Printers

3. error ORA-01855: AM/A.M. or PM/P.M. required

4. where NO_DATA_FOUND exception

5. Use of @am, Am I dumb?

6. SEATTLE DBA's or UNIX Admin.

7. Busy Day = Slowdown from 12 AM - 5 AM

8. Broken SQLServer 6.5 Evaluation - help please

9. Am installing a store on NT4 and SQL7sp1 and am getting this message...when trying to access..

10. Why am I getting a Closed Recordset

11. I am getting an error Please help if you can

12. Why am I getting a ByRef argument type mismatch error

13. Why am I getting a 3155 Error?