A simple question, really simple

Post by Leo L » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

How can I make a case sensitive comparsion in the WHERE clause? I
can't found the answer from the on-line help.

           Personal homepage : http://www.hk.super.net/~leolau

1. SQL7, SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE question

I'm looking for someone to help show me how i can accomplish 2 things.

1) write a simple simple simple stored procedure with SQL 7 that
        a) deletes everything from about 10 tables, or 1 table

2) call this procedure from VB with NO parameters.

I can't find an easyway with the online help. but i'm sure it's a simple
process, can someone help please?

2. IIF "brain cloud"

3. Really simple question: How to insert a table with only one column (also identity)

4. Problems with .NET and DTS

5. A really simple question about resultSets.

6. SQL DMO

7. Really simple SQL Question

8. Free SQL Tool

9. Really simple DB question...

10. Really Simple VFP Question (But Not For Me)

11. NewEra and graphes, help - simple question, really into

12. Really simple script question (I think)

13. Really simple question..