DIMENSIONs

Post by Mehdi Mousav » Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:10:28

Hi,
How can I create a two dimensional array? How can I set/get it's values? I
need to do all of these in an T-SQL, under a job I'm currently developing.

Cheers,
Mehdi

DIMENSIONs

Post by Dinesh.T.K » Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:18:47

Mehdi,

Try http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq/development-array.asp

Dinesh.

1. Restricting Dimension access across dimensions

Greetings all,

I have a cube which has three dimensions. I recently restructured one of the dimension's drill down path. This new path is fine for new data coming into the cube but the old data is not accurate at this new lowest level but is accurate at it's parent level.

Restricting access to the dimension via the cube role is not helping because I can only use it for 1 dimension at a time when I actually want to cross dimensions. (eg. {(sum.level3.patrick, month.may) where in June I would want that member visible.

Any ideas would be great and please let me know if this needs further information. I also looked at custom rollups but I'm not sure I'm using it right.
Thanks.
Jim

2. SQL-Programmer 2.1 is out!

3. single high-dimension index versus several low-dimension.

4. Linking SQL Server / Jet

5. Filter dimension members based on current dimension member

6. How to view created databsse using hypersonicSQL

7. Dimensions not listed on the Dimension Manager

8. 17246-OH-CINCINNATI-Visual C++-ORACLE-Active-X-SQL Server-Visual Basic-ODBC-MFC-

9. Linking virtual dimension to its base dimension

10. Filter a dimension (Roles) with another dimension

11. Virtual Dimensions on a Parent-Child Dimension

12. Dimension mgr doesn't show all shared dimensions

13. Dimension Member Name & Dimension Member ID