Exporting SQL Database Relationship diagram

Exporting SQL Database Relationship diagram

Post by Anup Ra » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:47:05

Hi,

I wants to export the SQL Server database relationship diagram in a format
that can available in MSWord or Excel files. Is it possible?
Or is there any way by which the above purpose can be solve.

Thanks,
Anup

Exporting SQL Database Relationship diagram

Post by Andrew J. Kell » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:21:55

The only way I know of is to use a screen capture program.  It is a very
simple tool and has few features.

--
Andrew J. Kelly
SQL Server MVP

Quote:> Hi,

> I wants to export the SQL Server database relationship diagram in a format
> that can available in MSWord or Excel files. Is it possible?
> Or is there any way by which the above purpose can be solve.

> Thanks,
> Anup

Exporting SQL Database Relationship diagram

Post by SQL Server Development Team [MSFT » Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:48:04

In Entrprise Manager itself - you can print the database diagram. Open the
diagram and click on the printer icon.

Screen Capture is also an option. Open the diagram, press the print screen
key* or alt+print screen key - and paste the image to Word.

*print screen key is on any standard keyboard - right next to the scroll
lock and pause key usually.

Seth Sanusi

> The only way I know of is to use a screen capture program.  It is a very
> simple tool and has few features.

> --
> Andrew J. Kelly
> SQL Server MVP

> > Hi,

> > I wants to export the SQL Server database relationship diagram in a
format
> > that can available in MSWord or Excel files. Is it possible?
> > Or is there any way by which the above purpose can be solve.

> > Thanks,
> > Anup

1. export a table relationship diagram

Hello,

I have tried to export a table relationship diagram in SQL
2000. I followed the instruction on
us;Q320125
Everything has been imported to dtProperties table. I
believe that all the relationships are there. But the
figure which shows a relationship of tables is not there.
Does anybody know how to get the figure there?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

-J

2. Calculated Indexes

3. Export Access database relationship to SQL Server

4. Table schema question

5. Database Diagram Relationships Disappear

6. Problem after Win2k SP3

7. Database relationship diagrams

8. Reading an MQ Series Message

9. Visual Relationships in Database Diagram

10. Cross database relationship - Diagram or trigger?

11. Entity Relationship Diagram - database design problem

12. Diagrams of Relationships among Different database

13. MS Northwind database Entity relationship diagram,