KB Q282416 - Opening the Database Folder in SQL Server Takes a Long Time

KB Q282416 - Opening the Database Folder in SQL Server Takes a Long Time

Post by Jim Frit » Thu, 10 May 2001 08:31:49

Would someone please be so kind as to tell me where I can locate the SQLDMO.dll
and SQLDMO.rll files referenced on
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q282/4/16.asp.

Please reply directly, thanks.

KB Q282416 - Opening the Database Folder in SQL Server Takes a Long Time

Post by Mary Bra » Thu, 10 May 2001 15:16:20

binn directory

--
Mary Bray
MCT, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD

Would someone please be so kind as to tell me where I can locate the
SQLDMO.dll
and SQLDMO.rll files referenced on
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q282/4/16.asp.

Please reply directly, thanks.

KB Q282416 - Opening the Database Folder in SQL Server Takes a Long Time

Post by Tibor Karasz » Thu, 10 May 2001 20:38:22

Jim,

I think that you can only get these by contacting MS PSS.

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
FAQ from Neil & others at: http://www.sqlserverfaq.com