Can't insert, delete, or update tables

Post by Musefu » Wed, 26 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I am using MS Access 97 as my frontend and ODBC as the piece to
communicate with my recently upsized tables in SQL Server 6.5.
Everything was working great until yesterday when I upgraded the ODBC
drivers.  Now all I can do is see the data(queries), but I receive ODBC
errors every time I try to Insert, Delete, or Update a table.  What
happened?  Please advise.
                                                                Thanks,

Rick

1. Exposing 'inserted/deleted' tables in Triggers

Hi,

We have an audit procedure, which is run off the trigger
for most tables.  While the code is the same, we
invariably write (actually cut/copy/paste) it to every
table we want to audit. Instead, I'd like define the
trigger just to execute a SP, which simplifies the
management.  To do this I require the contents of inserted
& deleted tables to exposed outside the scope of trigger.

I would appreciate if you can provide some pointers in
accomplishing this

many thanks in advance.

Cheers/Laks

2. bcp creates duplicate values for identity column

3. can't insert, update and delete

4. svrmgrl ORA-00900: Can't run sql from svrmgrl?

5. I can't made updates, inserts and deletes with ana access client

6. Oracle Database Intermittently Shutd Down

7. Can't use Insert Update Delete in User-Defined Function

8. Oracle vs. Ingres vs. Informix

9. Cann't Insert, Update, Delete to DB on SQL Server

10. Delete and Insert V's Update of Rows that expand

11. Insert,Update,Delete Record in Multiple Table

12. Insert,Update,Delete Record in Multiple Table-URGENT

13. Auto update insert delete bet. 2 tables