Good replication programming books/references?

Good replication programming books/references?

Post by Kristofer Gos » Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:42:25

I was wondering if anyone knows of some good books that get into detail on
SQL-DMO programming via VB/C++?  One that deals with replication via the
ActiveX agents would be especially useful.

Thanks,

kris

1. What is best reference books for DTS?

What are some good reference books for Data Transformation Services?  The
BOL help is pretty good, but it is spotty.

I am looking for something along the same lines as Soukup and Delaney's
Inside SQL Server, except oriented specifically to DTS.

Thanks,
Ed Enstrom

2. ADOX - renaming a table

3. I need a good reference book on SQL

4. Fox 2.6 on the network

5. Good books for SQL Language Reference

6. Two Questions

7. I need a good reference book on SQL

8. RA worker threads changed

9. Good Reference Books

10. A good SQL tutorial/reference book ?

11. Good SQL reference book?

12. best overall reference book on sql server 7

13. Best VB 6.0 reference book(s)?