Recommendation for great Intro to SQL training

Recommendation for great Intro to SQL training

Post by DaveSat » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

Preferrably in Fairfield county, CT, Westchester County, NY or New York
City.

People I work with are looking to training power users in SQL - so the
course should not cover any dba issues only transact or ANSI SQL.

David Satz
Principal Software Engineer
Hyperion Solutions
(using VB6 SP3/MTS/SQL Server 6.5 SP5a./MDAC 2.1.2.4202.3)
(Please respond to the newsgroup.)

Recommendation for great Intro to SQL training

Post by BPMargoli » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

Dave,

E-mail Joe Celko. I'm sure he'll be only too glad to give an ANSI SQL course for
power users. Just make sure that your users have a thick skin  :-)

BP Margolin
Please reply only to the newsgroups.
When posting, inclusion of SQL (CREATE TABLE ..., INSERT ..., etc) which can be
cut and pasted into Query Analyzer is appreciated.

Quote:> Preferrably in Fairfield county, CT, Westchester County, NY or New York