bulk insert not firing insert triggers

Post by john gur » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I'm finding that update triggers don't get fired when using bulk insert.
Is this a known problem or a "feature" of bulk insert?  Will update
level triggers work on a bulk inserted table?

bulk insert not firing insert triggers

Post by Russell Brid » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

john gury schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:>I'm finding that update triggers don't get fired when using bulk insert.
>Is this a known problem or a "feature" of bulk insert?  Will update
>level triggers work on a bulk inserted table?

This is a feature of BCP. To fire the update triggers perform an
update afterwards.
Russell Bride
Soultions for Media GmbH