SQLServer Training info, Where to Look ?

SQLServer Training info, Where to Look ?

Post by Hand » Sat, 04 May 1996 04:00:00

I am lost in this web-links & was unable to find the training
info on ms SQLServer
I am interested in finding training info for the following
info:

- ms SQL Server / Back Office
  located as near as possible to Indonesia, or neighboring
  countries probably in Australia, Singapore or Indonesia

anybody can point me to the right direction ?
pre-Thanx

Handy

Post by MySe » Mon, 06 May 1996 04:00:00

>I am lost in this web-links & was unable to find the training
>info on ms SQLServer
>I am interested in finding training info for the following
>info:

>- ms SQL Server / Back Office
>  located as near as possible to Indonesia, or neighboring
>  countries probably in Australia, Singapore or Indonesia

>anybody can point me to the right direction ?
>pre-Thanx

>Handy

Microsoft has a new SQL Server training video/workbook/self study
course that they claim will successfully prepare anyone to take the
certification exam.  ~$300US, order from microsoft press.

Will let you all know what it's like when it gets here....

Post by Jen Lia » Wed, 08 May 1996 04:00:00

>>I am lost in this web-links & was unable to find the training
>>info on ms SQLServer
>>I am interested in finding training info for the following
>>info:

>>- ms SQL Server / Back Office
>>  located as near as possible to Indonesia, or neighboring
>>  countries probably in Australia, Singapore or Indonesia

>>anybody can point me to the right direction ?
>>pre-Thanx

>>Handy

>Microsoft has a new SQL Server training video/workbook/self study
>course that they claim will successfully prepare anyone to take the
>certification exam.  ~$300US, order from microsoft press.
>Will let you all know what it's like when it gets here....

Is that SSK available yet? I heard it will be out by Auguest.

Jen