SQL-Server Forms and ASP

Post by Stofrege » Sun, 06 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,

I am quite new to SQL Server 7.0 (or any other version ;-)) and I would
like to know if it is possible to design Forms / Views in SQL-Server 7.0
and then use them in an ASP page.

This way I can create vieuws and use them for both disclosing data on
the web and do some maintenance from an application written in MS Visual
C/C++

1. How Do I Convert ASP Form TextBox to Sql Server Money Type

I have a SQL server 7 table with the following structure

Name  Type

ExpensesID  Int
ExpensesType  Char
ExpensesVAT  Char
ExpensesCost  Money

As you can see from the above structure I have a field called ExpensesCost
of type Money. My problem is how can I transform a textbox on an Active
Server Pages form into an acceptable format I have tried FormatCurrency and
CINT but they do not appear to work with the money type. The reason being I
need to sum up the expense cost and display it to the user I would also like
to change the Expenses VAT field to money also.

Any Help is greatly appreciated thanks.

2. SET FILTER vs SELECT INTO CURSOR

3. asp forms connecting to database on sql server 2000

4. ODBC Query

5. Convert ASP Form TextBox to Sql Server Money Type

6. Controlling Report designer

7. ASP and MySQL vs ASP and MS SQL Server 2000

8. Recommendations...?

9. Connecting to Sql Server from asp after upgrade from ms sql 7 to ms sql 2000

10. Passing form values to SQL Connection string on ASP page

11. Storing ASP Forms in SQLServer 7.0

12. SQL to ASP, ASP to SQL