When the ftp task cann't connect server,I can't continue the step

When the ftp task cann't connect server,I can't continue the step

Post by chris » Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:52:45

hi

   I get the file from 4 ftp servers programmatically and
if one ftp server is closed I plan to write the ftp name
to a table.

   But when ftp task cann't connect the ftp server,the
process will not stop for ever.So i cann't get the failure
info to continue the next task.

   Who can tell my Why?

   If i should use Execute Process task to do it ,can you
tell me the full steps?I can do the ftp.exe manually,just
cann't programmatically.

    I apprciate any help!!!!!!!
                    Chris Y

1. Cann't connect to DB from WEB server

I wrote PERL script index.cgi that connects to my DB and do some job.
Everything is working OK when I run script from command line. But when I try to
execute that script from my Internet Explorer I can not connect to Informix
server. Why?
I am working as user ROOT and user have correct environment (it works on command
line). User ROOT run WEB server.
My configuration:
SERVER:
        Digital Unix
        Netscape Enterprise Server
        Informix 7.3x
        Perl Version 5.006
        DBI Version 1.14
        DBD::Informix Version 1.00.PC1

CLIENT:
        Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5

2. Cannot post numeric data to database

3. DTS SendMail Task won't work from Job Step

4. Can't connect to desktop version

5. FTP task doesn't work

6. PL/SQL help needed <<<< Thanks for the help!

7. cann't install MS SQL Server 2000

8. sql faqs

9. SQL server 6.5: SQL Executive cann't start

10. Cann't Insert, Update, Delete to DB on SQL Server

11. server cann't find client disconnect??