custom resolver for merge replication

Post by Moti » Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:37:49

I have wrote a custom stored procedure for conflict resolution.
It works just fine for update-update conflicts.
But when having insert-insert or update-delete conflicts I noticed
that the publisher always wins.

Please advise.

1. Merge replication & custom conflist resolver

Hi!

Is anybody use the custom conflict resolver for merge replication ?
Datetime-based resolver is provided with SQL samples. I try to use it istead
standart conflict resolver, but it bring some problems. Replication agents
not reporting about errors during its executing, synchronization is making,
but winner and victim are selecting not correct. Its are selecting in
according with standart (default) conflict resolver (priority-based).

Help, please.
Nata.

2. The EMPRESS rdbms.

3. Merge replication conflict resolver custom stored proc.

4. Bug in Oracle 8.0.5 [NT 4] ?

5. merge rep custom resolver location

6. DOS -- Printing more than one page

7. replication / custom resolver

8. Security Patch 7102

9. Registering Custome Merge Replication Conflict Resolver

10. Quantity Resolver for Merge Replication

11. merge replication resolver

12. help - resolver for merge replication!!!

13. Custom creation scripts for merge replication