Is there a way to when loading a table via bcp to have the insert trigger
Neil Pike MVP/MCSE. Protech Computing LtdQuote:> Is there a way to when loading a table via bcp to have the insert trigger
1. bulk insert not firing insert triggers
I'm finding that update triggers don't get fired when using bulk insert.
Is this a known problem or a "feature" of bulk insert? Will update
level triggers work on a bulk inserted table?
2. JSP login
3. bulk insert triggers not fired for update
4. Access 2002/SQL 2000 Constraints
5. Insert Trigger is not firing
6. Sample Application using Web Services on DB2 and WebSphere
9. trigger does not fire when inserting via DTS
10. SQL Server 2000 bug: DTS import does not fire insert trigger
11. Trigger not firing for multiple insert
12. Triggers do not fire on Insert Into ....
13. trigger does not fire when inserting via DTS