Confirming the version of MDAC that installs on SQL 7 SP3

Confirming the version of MDAC that installs on SQL 7 SP3

Post by Kurt Moska » Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:18:19

I need to confirm if there are any MDAC components updated during a server
upgrade from SQL Server 7 SP1 to SQL Server 7 SP3.  I'd like confirmation on
what version of MDAC is installed with SP3.

Thanks

Kurt Moskal

Confirming the version of MDAC that installs on SQL 7 SP3

Post by Dinesh T » Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:58:33

Kurt,

May be you can use the Component checker tool
at http://www.microsoft.com/data/download.htm#CCinfo
or more info. at http://www.microsoft.com/data

Dinesh.

Quote:> I need to confirm if there are any MDAC components updated during a server
> upgrade from SQL Server 7 SP1 to SQL Server 7 SP3.  I'd like confirmation
on
> what version of MDAC is installed with SP3.

> Thanks

> Kurt Moskal

Confirming the version of MDAC that installs on SQL 7 SP3

Post by Neil Pik » Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:11:08

 Kurt - from memory it upgrades to 2.5 SP2.

Quote:> I need to confirm if there are any MDAC components updated during a server
> upgrade from SQL Server 7 SP1 to SQL Server 7 SP3.  I'd like confirmation on
> what version of MDAC is installed with SP3.

> Thanks

> Kurt Moskal

 Reply here - no email
 SQL FAQ (484 entries) see