Debugging SQL-Server Extended Stored Procedures.

Debugging SQL-Server Extended Stored Procedures.

Post by Ernie Bonsel » Sat, 20 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi All,

I am trying to debug an underflow error in a DLL that is called from a
MS Sql Server extended stored procedure.  I would like to step through
the code with the MS VC++ 5.0 (or 4.2) de*.  I've tried starting
MSSQLSERVER from the VC++ workspace where I built the dll, but I haven't
had any success in my attempt to set breaks and step through the code.
I would greatly appreciate any advice about stategies to debug extended
stored procedures.

Thanks in advance,
Ernie

Post by Ilya Zvyagi » Sat, 20 Sep 1997 04:00:00

--
Zvyagin Ilya, programmer.
"Saint-Petersburg" exchange

Quote:> I am trying to debug an underflow error in a DLL that is called
from a
> MS Sql Server extended stored procedure.  I would like to step

through
read the manual for Open Data Services.