OLAP book

Post by Zn » Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi there,

I'd like to study how to program OLAP. Can anyone recommend some good
books on OLE DB for OLAP, particular on MDX and hands-on examples?
Thanks in advance!

Ning

OLAP book

Eric Thomsen's book, definitely!

--

CIRKIDS! http://www.cirkids.org

OLAP book

Post by Zn » Sat, 25 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Thanks Mischa!

And Happy Christmas!

Ning

> Eric Thomsen's book, definitely!

> > Hi there,

> > I'd like to study how to program OLAP. Can anyone recommend some good
> > books on OLE DB for OLAP, particular on MDX and hands-on examples?
> > Thanks in advance!

> > Ning

> --

> CIRKIDS! http://www.cirkids.org

OLAP book

Post by bfitzpatr.. » Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi there,

> I'd like to study how to program OLAP. Can anyone recommend some good
> books on OLE DB for OLAP, particular on MDX and hands-on examples?
> Thanks in advance!

> Ning

Also recommend OLAP Unleashed, author Tim Peterson.

-Brian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

OLAP book

Post by Bob Duff » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I just got Microsoft OLAP Unleashed by SAMS which has some good stuff on ASP
with OLAP and MDX.

Regards,

Bob
Prodata