FS: MCSE MSPress SQL Server Training Kit -- $99

FS: MCSE MSPress SQL Server Training Kit -- $99

Post by che.. » Mon, 02 Feb 1998 04:00:00

MICROSOFT Press MCSE SQL Server6.5 Training Kit (new/unused)
The kit contains 2 Books + CDs. Price $99 +sh.

Also
MS FrontPage 97 s.w CD Kit -- $50
MS Press FrontPage 97 Step By Step Book -- $20

1. which mspress Data Warehousing Training Kit?

I am interested in getting some training on MS technologies for Data
Warehousing (DTS, design, etc).
Can someone tell me what's the difference between the two titles below?

Sql Server 7.0 Data Warehousing Training Kit Book/Cd Package
ISBN 0735607826
94

or

Server 7 Data Warehousing Training Kit : McSe Training for Exam 70-019
(Training Kit)
ISBN 0735606706

Thank You

2. GROUPWISE

3. MCSE Training Kit

4. SQL 2000 standard edition beta

5. SQL Server 7 $99 upgrade

6. Which cache do I believe?

7. SQL SERVER 7.0 DATABASE TRAINING KIT

8. Nulls in DTS, Nulls in Query Analyzer

9. SQL Server 7 Training Kit

10. FA SQL SERVER 7.0 DATABASE TRAINING KIT

11. Microsoft Press SQL Server Training kit $125

12. FA on Ebay SQL SERVER 7.0 DATABASE TRAINING KIT

13. FS: MS SQL Server training