Need Help with Error Message

Post by Robi » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:54:46

I have a user that is getting the error, "Redirection EXE
error" and when that one is acknowledged the error, "The
system cannot find the file specified" comes up.  The
machine then acts fine, but I don't know if this will
continue...  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Please

Need Help with Error Message

Post by VUILLERMET Jacque » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:34:02

SPAM ?
Is it a way to collect email addresses ?
SPAM ?

> I have a user that is getting the error, "Redirection EXE
> error" and when that one is acknowledged the error, "The
> system cannot find the file specified" comes up.  The
> machine then acts fine, but I don't know if this will
> continue...  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Please

Need Help with Error Message

Post by VUILLERMET Jacque » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:48:14

I am very confused about myself for my "angry" expression, but, using
newsgroups, I'm so spammed that I'm really fed up with that.

I realize (too late !) that your intention is good.
Sorry !

Jacques.

Post by Robi » Thu, 01 May 2003 00:31:16

> [...]

the user goes into windows 2000 after logging onto the
network.

Need Help with Error Message

Post by Stephen Dybing [MSFT » Thu, 01 May 2003 02:32:28

I'm not sure this is a SQL Server question, because you don't actually
mention SQL Server and there aren't a lot of details, but this is a SQL
Server newsgroups so I'll try. :-)

Have you looked at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272453 yet? The only
instances I can find of this error in regards to SQL Server are when SQL
Server 2000 is removed from a machine that also has SQL Server 7.0 installed
and then you attempt to start one of those 7.0 tools.

Hope this helps!
Stephen Dybing

Please reply to the newsgroups only, thanks.

1. Need Help With Error Message

I set up merge replication for two databases on the same box.  Once every
day, the first database pushes data to the second database, and then the
second database pushed the modified data back to the first so that they are
in sync.  When I ran it the first time I got the following error from both
publishers:

"The process could not drop one or more tables because the tables are being
used."

I can't find anything on this.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,
John Steen

2. Unable To Reset-User - D3-AIX

3. Need help w/ Error Message - What to do?

4. create new tables dynamically while importing from excel

5. Need help with error message

6. Upgrade from 6.5

7. Urgent: Need help with error message...

8. Need help with error message

9. Need help with error message 7211.

10. Need Help with Error Message

11. I Need Help Finding Error Message Code