Remove a database from a LOG and or Device

Remove a database from a LOG and or Device

Post by Alber » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

How do I remoce a database from a log and or device without delete the
databse from SQL server.  Thank you very much for your help

Remove a database from a LOG and or Device

Post by Max Akba » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

The easiest way and the safes is to dump the database create a new one then
load the dumped database then you can delete the old DB. In 7.0 when you
restore the database you can specify new file location.

Good luck,
-Max

Quote:> How do I remoce a database from a log and or device without delete the