Help for an eVB application with Sql Server CE

Help for an eVB application with Sql Server CE

Post by NS Red » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 05:26:20

I am working on eVB application and using SSCE database and PocketPC.I
created a database in the SQL Server and started developing applciation
on eVB. I can not see the .SDF file on the pocket PC.I have to Pull and
Push data thru the pocket PC.I dunno where I am goign wrong. Can you
plz help me in this case.

I have declared the following code after Option Explicit

Const sConnection = "Provider=Microsoft.SQLSERVER.OLEDB.CE.1.0;Data
source=\AITS1.SDF"
Private oCN As ADOCE.Connection

Const sMyServer = "11.123.234.12"

Help for an eVB application with Sql Server CE

Post by Brad Syputa - M » Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:08:59

Hi NS Reddy,

Please take a look at the Books On Line that comes with SQL Server CE. There
are eVB examples that you can use to Create Databases, Pull and Push Data.

--
Brad

Quote:> I am working on eVB application and using SSCE database and PocketPC.I
> created a database in the SQL Server and started developing applciation
> on eVB. I can not see the .SDF file on the pocket PC.I have to Pull and
> Push data thru the pocket PC.I dunno where I am goign wrong. Can you
> plz help me in this case.

> I have declared the following code after Option Explicit

> Const sConnection = "Provider=Microsoft.SQLSERVER.OLEDB.CE.1.0;Data
> source=\AITS1.SDF"
> Private oCN As ADOCE.Connection

> Const sMyServer = "11.123.234.12"

1. Reccomendations on SQL Server CE, eVB development....

Hi,

I am about to embark on a project requiring a simple DB application using
the above tools on a Pocket PC and a SQL Server 2000 Database in the
backend.

As any of you to tried to develop somithing similar on either a Toshiba
Pocket PC e740 or Compaq iPAQ H3970, both runing Pocket PC 2002?
Which one of these two Pocket PC would you reccomend for developing/running
the above softwares system?

Helps is much appreciated.
Regards,
Andrea

2. MA,DATABASE PROJECT MANAGER

3. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

4. Return Error from sp_executesql

5. new deVBuzz.com article - eVB and SQL Server 200 CE

6. How to make a select statement that references a Access database?

7. SQL Server CE - eVB - image-datafield

8. INDEX: CLUSTERING FACTOR...

9. Create a Binary File in eVB From a BLOB SQL CE Column

10. memory usage in sql ce & eVB

11. SQL Server CE, CE.NET and eVC++ 4

12. SQL Server CE 1.1 + SP1 + CE.NET succeed??

13. SQL Server CE SP1 Refreshed with support for Windows CE .NET