ODBC works in w98 not in NT Workstation

Post by Paulo Alexandre Ferreira Frutuos » Tue, 09 Jan 2001 08:14:40

Hello Group:
Sorry my english

I have a client , that has a program, developped by another software house.
By mistake ,  one of the users, launch a program that installs a service
pack for NTServer for alpha servers. After this, i made a new installation
for intel servers. All clients w98 and w95 work, but the clients of NT
workstations, don't work, I always have ODBC errror message, telling that
login or password  is wrong, but the driver in NT, is configured like w98.

Can you help me ?
Some sugestions ?

Thanks
 paulo frutuoso

1. Access/ASP works W98 not NT

I have an ASP application using MS Access 2000 database.  I'm using an ODBC Data
source name to access the database.  I can get it to work on my web server with
the a local MS Access database.  But when I change the DSN to point to a map
drive on my network that is a NT workstation, it DOES NOT work. But if I change
the DSN to point to a map drive on my network that is a W98 workstation, it
works!

I'm pretty sure the code is correct.  But I have a feeling it is a permissions
problem.  Does anyone have any ideas?

2. SW Engineers needed in Tampa

3. Help, GUI tools not working anymore - SQL7 SP3 - Workstation NT 4.0 SP6a

4. switch data source in an application

5. Username not working on NT workstation

6. ActiveX "Wscript.network" error

7. Connecting to ODBC 3 under NT 4 w/ VB 4 not working

8. ODBC and VC++ works on NT but not Windows 95

9. d3/nt, ODBC, works with SQLDEMO but not with TEST

10. Installing 2000 Personal Edition on W98 workstation

11. sql enterprise manger's rigester server doesn't work in a nt workstation

12. Does 6.5 work on NT 4.0 Workstation?