Informix an SQL Server

Post by Didier Van Hoy » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

Does anybody have experience in importing data (records, tables) from
informix into SQL Server, or even with linking an informix server trough OLE
DD (ODBC)?

The latter I have no tried yet but the former always seems to go wrong when
importing the actual data.  Creating the table structure works just fine.
Any tips?

Thanks a lot.

--
Didier Van Hoye
Vlaamse Landmaatschappij

1. US-CO-DENVER -- SQL DEVELOPERS (ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX OR SQL SERVER)

US-CO DENVER--SQL DEVELOPERS (ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX OR SQL
SERVER)
Requirements:
1+ year exp with SQL dev.
Pluses:
Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server
VB, Powerbuilder or Gupta

Jr. to Sr. levels!

Excellent opportunity in Colorado, will Relo!!!
Permanent positions with great company!

Please Respond Directly And Immediately To:

5613 DTC PARKWAY SUITE 560
ENGLEWOOD, CO 80111
(800)425-5764 OR
(303)741-9900 OR

ALL RESUMES ARE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE

2. FW: FW: LRU's and CLEANERS (IDS 9.21FC1)

3. Strings as Recordsets

4. US-CO-DENVER -- SQL DEVELOPERS (ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX, OR SQL SERVER)

5. I can′t find my sql server on the Internet

6. US-CO-DENVER -- SQL DEVELOPERS (ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX OR SQL SERVER)

7. SP Execution plan sharing

8. US-CO-DENVER -- SQL DEVELOPERS (ORACLE, SYBASE INFORMIX OR SQL SERVER)

9. US-CO-DENVER -- SQL DEVELOPERS (ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX OR SQL SERVER)

10. US-CO-DENVER -- SQL DEVELOPERS (ORACLE, SYBASE, INFORMIX OR SQL SERVER) -- Recruiter

11. US-CO-DENVER -- SQL DEVELOPERS (ORACLE, SYBASE,INFORMIX OR SQL SERVER ) -- Recruiter