Exec Process task error

Post by GilbertIc » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 05:44:49

Hi,
I have a simple dts package(save on sql server) that runs
a batch process(zippin files) and email the content of the
zipped file.

This process always run with no error the first time. But
when I run it again it always fails unless I go inside the
property of the 'Execute process task' task and basically
refresh the Win32process that am running.

I don't mind refreshing, but not manually. Is there a way
around this?

thanks.

Exec Process task error

Post by Allan Mitchel » Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:46:52

What do you mean by refresh ?
What are you refreshing ?
--

Allan Mitchell
MCSE, MCDBA

1. CMD EXEC task - process Exit code

Good Morning All:
I am using a CMD file to run robocopy

Robocopy has 16 different error levels - depending on how the files were
copied
Depending on the errorlevel, I'd like to send an email
How do I set the return code of an Execute Process task to mirror the
errorlevel reported by robocopy.
Alternatively, I am thinking of using a vbscript/WSH task - any ideas ?

Regards
Habib

2. Intercontinental Connectivity

3. Exec sp from Execute Process task

4. IO 5.01.UD2 excessive disk read

5. D3 7.2.1 RPC Class Library Problems

6. DTS: ActiveX Script task error when using with Analysis Processing Task

7. got it... for anyone who's interested...

8. DTS Task Kit 1 OLAP Services Processing Task error

9. DTS: ActiveX Script task error when using with Analysis Processing Task

10. Execute SQL task (exec my_sp) pb, DTS stops without error

11. EXEC SQL TASK - Error

12. error reporting from a cursor (exec sql task)