I want to find a Internship about Sql server

I want to find a Internship about Sql server

Post by csi » Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have some neology of SQL7,VB6... .I 'm taking a MCSD cuose at a trainning
school.Right now I 'm studing in college of staten Island

1. Internship Wanted

I was wondering if anyone out there might know of any companies that are
offering summer internships for the upcoming summer? I am currently a
junior at the University of Illinois majoring in Information Systems and
have tried all of the "usual" places: career services center, job search
engines on the Internet, books, etc. Any help that you might have would
be most appreciated.
                                                Geoff Sherman

2. Newbie problem with scheduled tasks

3. Is it possible to access odbc datasource from another machine through java

4. Help needed : Version 5.x and 7.22 interwork

5. PICK entry-level/internship position wanted

6. ARCH won't start ***URGENT***

7. Internship wanted

8. wanted in Seattle: adminstrator for SQL Server / Site Server / Transaction Server

9. [ODBC SQL Server Driver][Named Pipes]Specified SQL server not found

10. sql server client set up can't find sql server

11. Trying to find out if I can find SQL Server