Send E-Mail Without Using SQL Mail in SQL Server

Send E-Mail Without Using SQL Mail in SQL Server

Post by Bill Coole » Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:21:38

I have created a stored procedure as described in article
Q312839 and it works. However the message body is
truncated.It seems that the message body is limited to
only 256 characters. Is this correct? Is their something
I'm missing or is there a work around.

Thanks

Bill C.

Post by Aaron Bertrand - MV » Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:39:38

http://www.aspfaq.com/2403

--
Aaron Bertrand
SQL Server MVP

Quote:> I have created a stored procedure as described in article