TRIGGERS Problems

Post by Oktavianus Siagia » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:36:56

Dear friends,

I use this

Alter Trigger "tblFB_u" on tblFB
For Update as
If Update (nofb)

        BEGIN UPDATE tblDetailFB SET tblDetailFB.nofb = tblFB.nofb

        FROM tblFB INNER JOIN tblDetailFB ON tblFB.Nofb = tblDetailFB.Nofb
        WHERE tblDetailFB.nofb = tblFB.nofb

END

When Update nofb...

MSACCESS : You can't update the records because user or application
deleted it or changed the value
of it's primary key

I used MSDE and MSACCESS 2000

WHY ????

Thanks

1. Trigger Problem (Delete Trigger)

Hi,

I created a delete trigger for a table called SubCatDta on my SqlServer box.
Unfortunately, it never fires.

The text of it is below. I have other triggers for INSERT and UPDATE, and
those seem to work fine. The only reason for the PRINT 'Hello' statement was
to see if the trigger was firing or not (it wasn't). The other PRINT was
just for debugging.

Thanks for any help.

- Steve Harclerode

-----------------------

CREATE TRIGGER SubCatDta_OnDelete ON SubCatDta
FOR DELETE
AS

PRINT 'Hello'

 FROM SubCatDta AS S, Deleted AS D
 WHERE S.SubCatId = D.SubCatId

DELETE FROM RelatedCats

2. *** US-FL-Boca Raton- Sr. Oracle Developer ***

3. Linked-Server (Trigger in a Trigger Problem)

4. Path/File Access Error

5. Trigger problem w/ @@Identity...Please Help!!

6. Registering SQL 2000 in Active Directory

7. Complex SP / Trigger Problem

8. Trigger Problem

9. Basic TRIGGER problem

10. Replication Trigger Problem

11. Newbie help w/ trigger problem

12. HELP, HELP Please Insert and Triggers Problem SQL 7