Writing a VB Generated Word document to a SQL Server Blob

Writing a VB Generated Word document to a SQL Server Blob

Post by Soni » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 12:04:29

If I'm using VB6 and am generating a word document using OLE
Automation, how do I save the entire content of my newly created (but
not saved) document to the Database blob field?

Is there a way I can get at the document buffer?

Please help!

1. Problem connecting one SQL Server server to another SQL Server server

My objective is to make a trigger that does the following:

I have two SQL Server 2k servers, A and B. On each I have a database, lets
call the one on A as X and the one on B as Y. My objective is, whenever I
insert data into table X, a trigger is fired that deletes the old data in
table Y and populates it with the same data in X. I have the SQL script and
I know how to make triggers. I've tested it with two different databases in
the same server, but I cannot do it with two different databases in two
different servers. When I try to make the trigger, I come across the
following error:

Error 18456: 'Login failed for users NT Authority\Anonymous Logon'.

To over come this, I just ran a stored procedure sp_grantlogin for NT
Authority\Anonymous Logon, and it didn't throw that error anymore. But, it
gives another error, shown below:

Error 7314: OLE DB provider [servername 'B'] does not contain table "Y". The
table either does not exist or the current user does not have permissions on
that table.

I looked it up in the MS Knowledge base and found that it has something to
do with lowercase letters and service packs. Well, I tried changing the
table name to all Upper Case, but no success.

Any suggestions????

PR

2. !!URGENT!! Recheche une personne pour debugger un Client/Server SQL et connaissant VB 5

3. help wanted in Generating word document from SQL Server Stored Proc

4. dbaccess bug - swap space

5. how to backup a sql server 65 server from a sql server 2000 server

6. Just need a head start

7. Generate MS-ACCESS table using SQL Script generated by SQL Server

8. Btrieve file encryption

9. SQL Server, NT Services, and Error 10025 (write to SQL Server failed)

10. US-TX-DFW SQL SERVER DBA - SQL SERVER DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - SQL DBA

11. SQL Server 7.0 on NT Server to SQL Server 7.0 on win2k Pro

12. SQL server to SQL Server to Web Server

13. SQL Server 7.0 on NT Server to SQL Server 7.0 on win2k Pro