Convert data SQL Srvr 6.5 to 7.0

Post by Jean Zhang [M » Sat, 19 Jan 2002 06:19:42

Hi Bud,

Keith has answered your question.

Probably, before you run upgrade wizard, you might review our KB article
Q195444, "INF: Frequently Asked Questions - Conversion" and you can
download it at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q195444

Hope this helps

Regards
Jean Zhang
Microsoft SQL Server Support

Of course, this posting wouldn't be complete without a nice, juicy
disclaimer from our lawyers:  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no
warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. ? 2001
Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

1. Convert data SQL Srvr 6.5 to 7.0

I originally had SQL version 6.5 installed on my server.
When I replaced my server, we upgraded to SQL version 7.0.
Now I can't seem to convert to data saved in 6.5 to 7.0.
Can anyone help?

2. security problem accessing external data

3. Index performance theory.

4. CONVERTING DATA from SQL SERVER 6.5 to 7.0

5. Ingres and WWW's gsql?

6. View is not updatable

7. Data import to SQL Srvr 6.5 from Access97

8. Converts SQL 6.5 to SQL 7.0

9. Converting SQL Server 7.0 Scripts to SQL Server 6.5

10. Convert a SQL string from SQL 7.0 back to 6.5