Enterprise Manager "Open Table" frustration

Enterprise Manager "Open Table" frustration

Post by Rick McCorkl » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:54:17

When I open a database table using the Enterprise Manager action menu or by right-
clicking on the table in the right pane, the sort buttons on the toolbar are
always disabled. Can you tell me why?

Enterprise Manager "Open Table" frustration

Post by Chuck Howi » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:06:16

That option is available if you click on the "show/hide diagram pane", and
then hi-light a column you would like to sort by
hth
chuck howie

When I open a database table using the Enterprise Manager action menu or by
right-
clicking on the table in the right pane, the sort buttons on the toolbar are
always disabled. Can you tell me why?

1. SQL 7.0:-Unable to open the "OLAP Manager" and "Enterprise Manager"

Hi,

We are using SQL server 7.0/SP2. It is working fine all
the time so far. But yesterday we couldn't open the
"OLAP Manager" or "Enterprise manager" on the server
machine but can be viewed from client machine.

I followed the menu path below to start the OLAP manager
"Start->Programs->Microsoft SQLServer7.0->OLAP Services-
selected file". The same error message encountered while
using the enterprise manager ("Start->Programs->Microsoft
SQLServer7.0->Enterprise Manager").

Thanks for the attention.

2. Multi-homed.

3. "Master Table Open" open error

4. Problem with Delphi & MS-SQL when using Windows NT 3.51 as the server

5. Record.open "", "URL=..."

6. HELP IN INSTALLING ORACLE APPLICATIONS E-BUSINESS SUITE CD PACK.

7. Enterprise Manager "Error"

8. Why would using a variable in a where clause produce a different, less optimal query plan vs. hard coded value

9. Enterprise Manager "catastrophic failure" message

10. database missing at "Enterprise manager"

11. "suspect" tags in SQL Enterprise Manager

12. Enterprise Manager "catastrophic failure" message