resource low - Transact-SQL

Post by Otto Naesse » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:15:49

While excuting a stored procedure in Query Analyzer I
update a table over 2000 times. I have a commit after each
record processed. At about row 2000 I box appears stating
"Resource low, some results are dropped"

What does this mean and what do I do to fix it?

Thanks
Otto

resource low - Transact-SQL

Post by Tibor Karasz » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:31:06

Sounds like you returned a lot of rows to Query Analyzer which had to keep those rows in the
result windows and it got memory constrained because of this.

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP