SQL Server news server

Post by Colleen McCloske » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

This is actually about the new reader in IE.
How do I mark all unread messages as read?

Colleen

SQL Server news server

Post by Jerry Spive » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Edit Select All - Right click Mark as Read.

HTH

Jerry

>This is actually about the new reader in IE.
>How do I mark all unread messages as read?

>Colleen

SQL Server news server

Post by Diane Poremsk » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

right click on the newsgroup name and choose catchup.

Quote:> This is actually about the new reader in IE.
> How do I mark all unread messages as read?

> Colleen

SQL Server news server

Post by Ben M. Schorr [MVP - Outlook » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

In addition to the other suggestions...or CTRL+SHIFT+A, or Edit, Mark All as
Read.

Last suggestion...there is a newsgroup for Outlook Express questions:
microsoft.public.ie5.inetexplorer.outlookexpress where you might have more
success with questions about the newsreader.

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert
For More info, please visit our web site at http://www.hawaiilawyer.com
Information Management Community: http://www.deja.com/~infomanagment
***
Please reply in the newsgroups as I cannot respond to requests for
assistance via private e-mail.  Thank you.
***