Upgrade eval copy to licensed copy

Post by Roy Harv » Wed, 22 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Randy,

Start the SETUP for the purchased copy and choose the option to
upgrade the existing installation.  According to the readme that I
read with the trial version the upgrade will turn the trail version
into the real thing.

Roy

--
   ,;;;;;;
   ;;"""";;

       ~
Randy Clamons
Interzone

1. Upgrading evaluation copy to licensed copy

The installation will not validate the product key no
matter how I input it.  The key on the live CD is easy to
read and should not pose  any problem.  Is there a trick
to updating a eval copy?  It is being used for time clocks
so I don't want to have it down for any length of time.

2. CurrentProject.Connection Method on Windows XP

3. upgrading eval copy - sql2k?

4. A Short Quiz on Triggers (TRUE or FALSE)

5. upgrading from eval copy

6. PL/SQL Pragma Restrict_References

7. Eval Copy on XP: Cannot logon or Connect to Eval SQL Server 2000

8. Triggers in Informix?

9. Upgrading license from eval to full license

10. upgrading from demo (limited time) copy to purchased copy

11. Replacing/upgrading expired Eval to full licensed version

12. SQL 7 eval copy

13. SQL EVAL COPY