Using 16 bit application with 32 Bit drivers

Using 16 bit application with 32 Bit drivers

Post by Liam Ma » Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:05:52

Hi All,
Can anyone tell me the steps involved when using 16 bit
application with 32 drivers, I  found whitepapers on the
WEB giving a illustration of how it works, put doesn't
tell you how to do.

Any help much appreciate.

Thanks,
Liam

1. Using 16-bit engine with 32-bit application

Hi,

Are there any ways to use the 16-bit BTrieve engine with 32-bit apps?

The user base has the 16-bit engine already installed, and I'm trying to
avoid:
1) having to deploy (and provide) licenses for the 32-bit engine and
2) having to write a 16-bit application, because the other end of my app has
to connect to 32-bit dlls...

Thanks.

2. Going Back to Jet 3.51 / DAO 3.51

3. 16 bit application using 32 bit SQL*Net

4. 'view' on external data : show me the way !

5. 16 bit application uses 32 bit SQL*Net under Win95

6. initblkmem ???

7. ODBC driver installation conflicts (between 16 bit and 32 bit drivers) on NT

8. SPSS and Paradox5 tables

9. 16 bit SQL Driver VS 32 bit SQL Driver

10. ODBC driver installation conflicts (between 16 bit and 32 bit drivers) on NT

11. corruption of 16 bit db when used by both 16 and 32 bit apps

12. Sybase : slow using 32 bit - fast using 16 bit

13. 16-bit Application and 32-bit ODBC