Relationship Diagram

Post by sckeel » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 05:11:31

Hello,

How do you export the relationship diagram to another software application
like Word or Excel?

--
Thanks In Advance,

Steven

Relationship Diagram

Post by Narayana Vyas Kondredd » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 05:18:31

Print Screen, as far as I know :-)
--
HTH,
Vyas, MVP (SQL Server)

http://vyaskn.tripod.com/

Hello,

How do you export the relationship diagram to another software application
like Word or Excel?

--
Thanks In Advance,

Steven

Relationship Diagram

Post by Brian Mora » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 06:52:50

there is no good way to do it... you'll need to use clipboard and print
screen etc....

Unfortunately this means you can only show what fits on a screen... AND SEM
diagrams don't show very good resolution when you're zoomed in....

--

Brian Moran
SQL Server MVP

Quote:> Hello,

> How do you export the relationship diagram to another software application
> like Word or Excel?

> --
> Thanks In Advance,

> Steven

Relationship Diagram

Post by kumarave » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:19:22

You can use Microsoft Visio to generate datbase diagram .
Kumar

Quote:> Hello,

> How do you export the relationship diagram to another software application
> like Word or Excel?

> --
> Thanks In Advance,

> Steven

Relationship Diagram

Post by Neil Boy » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 05:23:25

Quote:>Hello,

>How do you export the relationship diagram to another software application
>like Word or Excel?

Most recent versons of Visio wil produce a diagram from any
ODBC-connected database that can be edited (if you want to) and
dropped straight into any Micro$oft office application.

Neil Boyle
www.impetus-sql.co.uk
www.swynk.com/friends/boyle

1. visual relationship diagram

Is there a program that can work with SQL Server to display a table
relationship diagram like exists in Access?  I have links to all the ms-sql
tables in an Access database (where there also exist some forms), but it
can't seem to keep track of the relationships -- if I create them and close
the window, they get lost.  It would be very helpful to have a graphical
display of the tables when discussing the database layout with my coworkers.

Scott Dellinger
Network Technician
CampusNet
JMU Technical Services

2. winnt to win2000 conversion

3. Entity Relationship Diagram help

4. US - Mountain View,Ca -- Customer Service Rep.

5. export a table relationship diagram

6. Finding constraint

7. Relationship Diagrams

8. Unix Tru64u and shell scripting

9. Database relationship diagrams

10. System Tables relationship diagrams, MS SQL 2000

11. Get Relationship Diagram from one db to another?

12. Exporting SQL Database Relationship diagram

13. ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM DRAWING TOOL