Replicating (two ways) from 60+ Servers to a Central Server using SQL Server 2000

Replicating (two ways) from 60+ Servers to a Central Server using SQL Server 2000

Post by Jagannathan Santhana » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:35:29

Hello
    Just wondering if anyone has encountered any problems replicating
(two-way and transaction based) from 60+ (remote) servers to a central
server using SQL Server 2000. We have had this working in SQL Server 6.5
for over 5 years now and will be converting / moving to SQL Server 2000
pretty soon.

Any general ideas / thoughts / suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Jagannathan Santhanam

1. Transaction Based Replication (Two-Way) from 60+ (Remote) Servers to a Central Server

Hello
    Just wondering if anyone has encountered any problems replicating
(two-way and transaction based) from 60+ (remote) servers to a central
server using SQL Server 2000. We have had this working in SQL Server 6.5
for over 5 years now and will be converting / moving to SQL Server 2000
Environment pretty soon.

Any general ideas / thoughts / suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Jagannathan Santhanam

2. Database design software

3. Using Access97, 200, or XP as a client for SQL Server 7 or 2000

4. Problem in creating stored procedure in ISQL

5. Question: Upgrading a SQL Server 6.5 database to 2000 using two servers

6. Copying Table Structure in ISQL

7. New Microsoft SQL Server-Driver 3.60.0319 for Sybase SQL

8. Comprehensive Listing of Errors

9. Replicate DB from one server to another using same server name

10. Can I replicate between two SQL server with same license

11. Please Help: Need SQL Server ODBC client v3.60.x to correct a date problem

12. SQL Server 7 that cannot be replicated to SQL Server 2000

13. Please Help: Need SQL Server ODBC client v3.60.x to correct a date problem