cache hit ratio!!

Post by jurassic.p.. » Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:00:00

hi,
the cache hit ratio of sql server always keep in 75%.
could anyone give me a hints that i can maxmize the cache hit ratio?
rgds,
alan

cache hit ratio!!

Post by Mallo » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

more memory. The ration should be above 90%

Quote:

>hi,
>the cache hit ratio of sql server always keep in 75%.
>could anyone give me a hints that i can maxmize the cache hit ratio?
>rgds,
>alan

1. help - the cache hit ratio is constantly 0.0

Hello,

My sql 2000 server has 0.0% for the cache hit ratio.  Are there any
solutions for this?  Any advice will be appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

The value for the cache hit ratio is constantly displayed 0.0 from the
"dbcc sqlperf(lrustats)" command.  I am running sql 2000 standard
edition SP2 on Windows 2000 SP3.

Initially, the max server memory is configured as 1026 and min memory
per query (KB) is 51,200.  I have changed the values larger and the
configured values changed dynamically without bounce the database
instance.  However, the cache ratio value remains 0.0, even after
repeating the same query with several conditions in the where
statement.

Thura

2. How good is Interbase?

3. Why would cache hit ratio be over 100%

4. Like operator and case sensitivity

5. cache hit ratio!!!

6. Need some file aid utilities!

7. Cache Hit Ratio very low.

8. Virtual dimension problem

9. buffer cache hit ratio drops to zero

10. Cache hit ratio '_Total' counter

11. Buffer cache hit ratio

12. buffer cache hit ratio in sysperfinfo

13. cache hit ratio 0.0 in mssql2000