Looking for Systems Architect position - Connecticut Area

Looking for Systems Architect position - Connecticut Area

Post by James McGover » Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I am looking for a rewarding position with a high-technology organization
that will allow me to utilize my skills.  I am a Microsoft Certified
Systems Engineer (MCSE), a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD),
A Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) as well as a Certified Powerbuilder
Developer.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

Looking for Systems Architect position - Connecticut Area

Post by William J. Colbridge II » Thu, 01 May 1997 04:00:00

Well, if you'd consider moving to Philadelphia, PA, I'm sure my company
would be happy to hire you, if you're interested, please forward a resume
to me at..

Bill

Quote:

> I am looking for a rewarding position with a high-technology organization
> that will allow me to utilize my skills.  I am a Microsoft Certified
> Systems Engineer (MCSE), a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
(MCSD),
> A Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) as well as a Certified Powerbuilder
> Developer.

> If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

1. Looking for Systems Architect Position - CT area

I am looking for a rewarding position with a high-technology organization
that will allow me to utilize my skills.  I am a Microsoft Certified
Systems Engineer (MCSE), a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD),
A Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) as well as a Certified Powerbuilder
Developer.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

2. Experiences with BO 4.0

3. Hiring developers, database administrators and systems architects in central Connecticut

4. System 10 locking

5. Find the password File via Oracle Table

6. System Architect Position Available

7. MSDE

8. System Architect Position

9. 13547-OR-Greater Eugene Area-SYBASE-ORACLE-Informix-Database architect-Ingrea-Data Architect