FS SQL 2000 Reference Library

Post by JR » Sat, 07 Apr 2001 05:22:29

I am selling a copy of the above.  All volumes.    No highlighting marks or
tears.  Used for two weeks.  We're going Oracle so I have no need.  Highest
bid by Midnight Sunday (MST) takes it.

$8 shipping.

$75 Minimum

JR

1. Question about SQL 2000 Reference Library

hi, I'm a beginner in SQL server, and I wanna know whether the content of
the 'SQL 2000 Reference Library' is pull from the books online? Is it worth
to buy a set of it (if it is from books online)?  Is 'SQL 2000 resource kit'
a good book to own too?

Thanks!!

Desmond

2. Storing pictures in a database

3. FS: SQL Server 2000 Dev Edition

4. Unknown number of parameters for SP

5. FS: Pervasive.SQL 2000 Netware Ed. w/ 20 user

6. Humbled: Informix SE & Win95 ODBC?

7. How to get 2 SUM in one query?

8. SQL Syntax for SQL Server 7.0 or 2000 Reference Materials

9. DTS Library difference between SQL 7 and SQL 2000

10. SQL Server DB Library for Multi-Instance feature of SQL 2000