any good site about new modern IT knowledge(server, programming, tools)

any good site about new modern IT knowledge(server, programming, tools)

Post by DineshT » Tue, 06 Jun 2000 04:00:00

In which area ? If in sqlserver do visit sqlmag.com,sqlserver.co.uk etc...

Quote:> any good site about new modern  IT knowledge(server, programming, tools)

1. Do you know any good Oracle knowledge sites?

Hello all,
I'm a Newbie to Oracle...(Not DBs and programming)
I recently bought (and received) the 8i EE and Dev kits ($400.00) for NT.
I wanted to start jumping into this world.

I have found:
1- I cannot get a listner configured and running for my life
2- I need to know of a decent web site KB (if any exist)
3) Which book do you use and like the best.

Thanks all-

2. OK-TULSA-25015--ORACLE-DBA Skills-RDBMS-GUI-Oracle DBA

3. Test your knowledge of Informix at new site!

4. Testing

5. Test your knowledge of Sybase at new site!

6. MV can do it all (was Unibasic Functions)

7. Test your knowledge of Developer2000 at new site!

8. cannot replace a class with a newer version using tomcat

9. The best tools programming for SQL Server??

10. New Knowledge Management Tool in the NAIUA Archive!

11. ANNOUNCEMENT: New SQL Server security tool - SQL Server 2000 Scan Tool

12. looking for programming in network tools web site!!

13. new to stored procedures - what are some good sites to learn about them