Unable to determine if the owner (abc\abcxx) of job

Unable to determine if the owner (abc\abcxx) of job

Post by KMChon » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:38:24

JOB RUN:        'Processing Package' was run on 11/5/2002
at 4:34:39 PM
DURATION:       0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
STATUS:         Failed
MESSAGES:       The job failed.  Unable to determine if
the owner (abc\abcxx) of job Processing Package has server
access (reason: The query has been canceled because the
estimated cost of this query (4) exceeds the configured
threshold of 1. Contact the system administrator.
[SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 8649)).

Unable to determine if the owner (abc\abcxx) of job

Post by Allan Mitchel » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 02:30:59

Have a look at this KB article

PRB: 8198 Error Message Returned from Job Owned by Windows NT Authenticated
User
PSS ID Number: Q241643

Article Last Modified on 06-14-2002

--

Allan Mitchell (Microsoft SQL Server MVP)
MCSE, MCDBA

Quote:> JOB RUN: 'Processing Package' was run on 11/5/2002
> at 4:34:39 PM
> DURATION: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
> STATUS: Failed
> MESSAGES: The job failed.  Unable to determine if
> the owner (abc\abcxx) of job Processing Package has server
> access (reason: The query has been canceled because the
> estimated cost of this query (4) exceeds the configured
> threshold of 1. Contact the system administrator.
> [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 8649)).

1. ???Unable to determine if the owner

My backup job failed to start with this error :

"The job failed.  Unable to determine if the owner
(SACRAMENTO\Administrator) of job Replication agents checkup has server
access (reason: Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user
'SACRAMENTO\Administrator'. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 8198))."

2. SQL Web Hosting question

3. Unable to determine if the owner ...

4. help me please

5. ???Unable to determine if the owner

6. How many connections re remote server are made when using Linked Servers?

7. EVALUATE(abc) vs &abc vs (abc)

8. Help !!! Err Msg on SQL Server(Datastream processing out of sync...)

9. EVALUATE(abc) vs &abc

10. Non owner of a job see a job ?

11. JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS

12. Unable to DTS when using NT groups as owner of view

13. Unable to determine Data Acquisition service status