DTS - ActiveX Script Transforming rows

Post by richar » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:47:52

Hello..

I'm wanting to use a ActiveX script to transform data.
When a Row encounters an error I want to write it to an exception file (I
can do this bit).
I do not want to insert the error row(s) into the table however I want to
continue processing the remaining rows

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks

Richard

DTS - ActiveX Script Transforming rows

Post by Darren Gree » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 05:45:07

Quote:>Hello..

>I'm wanting to use a ActiveX script to transform data.
>When a Row encounters an error I want to write it to an exception file (I
>can do this bit).
>I do not want to insert the error row(s) into the table however I want to
>continue processing the remaining rows

>Any help would be much appreciated!!

>Thanks

>Richard

Increase the Max Error Count option (of the DataPump task). It will keep
going until the number of errors specified is reached.
--
Darren Green
SQL/DTS - http://www.swynk.com/friends/green/