1. Problem connecting an oracle client behind Wingate proxy server to an oracle server not behind proxy
I have installed an oracle client (Forms Runtime) behind Wingate proxy
server. When I tried to connect to the server that is not behind any
proxy server I couldnt reach preferable IP (server IP). Somehow I
cant connect to destination IP.
I put in tnsnames.ora the following lines:
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX)(PORT = 1521))
(CONNECT_DATA = (SID = PROD))
Client machine can connect to Internet while surfing over the Internet
with Internet Explorer but only via proxy server. Is there anything I
should put that client will first connect to proxy and to server:
Network 1 (CLIENT->PROXY)------->Netvork 2 (SERVER)
Any help is appreciated, Boris
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
2. What is the most common report writer used with SQL 7.0?
3. security issues for accessing sql server behind proxy
4. VFP 6 Help
5. SQL Server access behind Proxy 1.0
6. Oracle Reports - Help please!!!
7. Client access to foreign server from behind Proxy Server
8. (CRY)stal Pro Select Criteria - Date
10. Reverse Hosting SQL server behind a proxy server.
11. SQL Server 6.5 behind Proxy Server 2.0
12. Accessing Oracle server from client which is behind firewall/proxy on intranet