MIT software developer, database expert, seeks offsite work - SQL Server DBA, Sybase, C++, Delphi, VB, HTML, TCPIP, NT, Unix, Dialogic

MIT software developer, database expert, seeks offsite work - SQL Server DBA, Sybase, C++, Delphi, VB, HTML, TCPIP, NT, Unix, Dialogic

Post by Charles D. Rubi » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Greetings!

Thanks for your interest in my post.

My name is Charlie, and I am a * software developer looking for
projects which can be done on an offsite basis.

I have 20 years experience developing applications and designing
databases. I have been programming since I was 13, and doing software
consulting since I was 17. In 1987 I earned a degree from the
Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

I have strong expertise in C, C++, Delphi, SQL, Sybase, Microsoft SQL
Server, Unix, Windows NT, and computer telephony. I have also worked
with many other languages and systems, such as BASIC, Pascal, FORTRAN,
LISP, Paradox for Windows, MS-DOS, SunOS, VAX/VMS, Multics, even CP/M. I
have developed Internet web sites, and am familiar with HTML and Visual
Basic.

I have worked as a Senior Sybase DBA at several large firms, including
IBM and Goldman Sachs. I have also worked with many start-up firms, and
for several years I ran my own company selling a voice response system
that I created (using Dialogic boards and C/Unix).

I have developed all sorts of very complex applications, including
complete commercial packages. For example, in one recent project I
created a software utility to measure bandwidth across individual
segments of the Internet, using low-level TCP/IP functionality. I have
also done a lot of work with database front-ends and query engines. I
often do complete database systems, from analysis and design to
development and testing. These can be either standalone or
Internet-based.

I am currently looking for new opportunities, and would like to hear
from people who might be able to use my services.

I am only interested in work which can be done primarily from my home.
However, occasional travel to client sites can be arranged. I charge on
an hourly basis.

I currently live in upstate New York, about 100 miles north of New York
City. However, I have all necessary computer equipment, and have lots of
experience working with clients remotely.

If you know someone who could use my services, please contact me

complete resume upon request.

Thanks for your help!

-- Charlie

http://www.veryComputer.com/

j3s8l

1. MIT software developer, database expert, seeks offsite work - SQL Server DBA, Sybase, C++, Delphi, VB, HTML, TCPIP, NT, Unix, Dialogic

Greetings!

Thanks for your interest in my post.

My name is Charlie, and I am a freelance software developer looking for
[...]

http://www.charlesrubin.com

x4k6g

2. 18223-FL-Jacksonville-VMS-ORACLE-SUN-COBOL-CICS<DB2-COBOL Programmer

3. Query

4. looking for info about quality...

5. Problem with FM Pro Server 5.0 and Windows NT 4 Workstation