Windows XP known issue SQL 6.5 / BackOffice

Windows XP known issue SQL 6.5 / BackOffice

Post by Karen Ta » Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:28:42

When I install SQL Client Utility of SQL 6.5 in Windows
XP, there a screen pop up saying "SQL Server 6.5: There
are known issues with BackOffice Server 4.0 and BackOffice
Server 4.5." However, I cannot find any info regarding to
this known issue.
I did installed the SQL Client Utility of 6.5 and SQL
Service Pack 5a, it seems working fine.
Is there anyone know what exact this known issue is and if
ther is any solution of it.  Thank you very much for all
those reply.
Karen

Windows XP known issue SQL 6.5 / BackOffice

Post by Neil Pik » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 05:14:28

Karen - I don't think the known issues are with SQL Server - SQL 6.5 SP5a
should work ok.

 Reply here - no email
 SQL FAQ (484 entries) see
 (faqxxx.zip in lib 7)