Resources for help with learning Transact-SQL

Resources for help with learning Transact-SQL

Post by Ron Re » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:49:50

Does anyone know where I can find any good resources or learning material
covering writing Transact-SQL statements?

Thank's In Advance,

Ronald K. Rex

Resources for help with learning Transact-SQL

Post by Don Elli » Fri, 02 Feb 2001 05:12:12

Ronald,

An excellent resource that I have found is "Transact-SQL Programming" by
O'Reilly publishing.  It covers MSSQL 6.5/7.0 and Sybase Adaptive Server
11.5.  I use it almost every day and would be lost without it.

Don